Questions; Contacting Firm; Reporting Violations.
1. A Note About Children.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to the Firm and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A Note to Users Outside of the United States.
3. Types of Data We Collect.
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail, mailing address, and phone number.
- If you provide us feedback, post an event or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the form, in order to send you a reply.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in the Site that states that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Collected via Technology.
Collection of Data by Advertisers.
We do not use third parties to serve ads on the Site or collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
3. Use of Your Personal Data.
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used to respond to requests that you make. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Site;
- send you follow-up communications when you contact us via e-mail, submit feedback, or post an event; and
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as updates regarding the Site, security, or support and maintenance advisories.
4. Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
Third Party Service Providers.
We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: conduct quality assurance testing; provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Firm. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by the Firm.
5. Third Party Websites.
6. Your Choices Regarding Information.
You have several choices regarding the use of information on the Site:
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data.
You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
Updated January 12, 2018